Monday, January 7, 2013

NFA'S WRECKHALL: Rudy Duboue Collabo 1










For the last few weeks, I have been working on a special little project for the boys over at NFA.  Their new weekly party, WRECKHALL at Chalk, has become the best spot on the beach to catch good local vibes with my favorite local DJs (Keen One, Louie Arson and TonyG).

Every week my friend, the incredibly talented Rudy Duboue, has been snapping candid party shots that are so sick I started to draw them for the flyers (check out the pary pics here).  I pick my favorite image from the previous week and freak it on some Jessy Nite Tropical steez for the flyers.  Here are the ones I've done so far:






Check out Rudy's incredible fashion work on his blog here and come out to the party this and EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT at Chalk: 1234 Washington Ave!  Going Out Is Fun Again!!!


No comments: