Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BASEL-TOV!!! Cover for Miami New Times Basel Guide


The Miami New Times got in touch with me right before the big B came to town and asked me to do their cover for the annual Basel Guide issue.  I wanted to draw something that represents the excitement that Basel brings to town, so I freaked some lambos, money, spray paint confetti and other little goodies, then wrapped em up with the Basel Tov headline/concept...I was so siked to present it to them and I couldn't believe that they just let me go for it!  SO DOPE!!!

Needless to say it was super rad to see it all over town, both in newspaper stands and the hands of everyone from locals to fancy collectors hanging outside of the convention center.  THANK YOU SO MUCH, NEW TIMES!!!  I only hope that I am lucky enough to do another one some time :)

No comments: