Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HOLLYHOOD SCOPE: paintings series

Hollyhood Scope - 1, 2 and 3....9 in x 11 in, Acrylic on Paper

To commemorate the official completion of my contribution to the Downtown Hollywood Mural Project, I have released a small series of jeweled paintings!  Just three in the series, each piece is a finely detailed kaleidoscopic composition made from the same original drawing as that on the building.

I wanted to make something easy to hang and easy to live with (unlike a lot of my mega installations haha).  Framed and measuring 9 in x 11 in, I have to say these are three of my best pieces to date...they are so suuuuper clean that people keep asking if they're prints.  They're not!  They're just done with a lotttta luv.  So go to the webstore and get em while you can!

And keep up the kaleidoscoping vibezzzzz by coming to my interactive, multi media installation for Basel this year: Under The Scope.  Details here...

No comments: